Saturday, May 06, 2006

It's finally over

I made it through finals week alive. Now hopefully so did my GPA. Now the question is what am I going to do with this summer. Well nothing to exciting but in July, Austin and I are going to roadtrip up to MI for the 4th. That should be fun. Lots of food(my family things they are feeding a Army) and fun. And tons of fireworks. Until them I am going to start back on my pilates to get toned. Also I'm going to get out and ride my bike. My plan is to be able to almost keep up with my hubby on his bike when we hit the trails together. He is in awesome shape(he'd disagree but I think so). I'm pretty good at the downhill stuff but getting up the hills kills me. He thinks he is going to get me into racing competively like he does but no way jose. Not this girlie. I make a better supporter then a racer.

No comments: