Sunday, May 21, 2006

I like a da cookie !!!

Friday night my son Austin and I went to go see "Over the Hedge". What a GREAT movie. It is very child friendly. Yes there are some adult jokes in there but younger kids won't catch them. Austin kinda got the nuts joke but not fully. Over all it was really good. I really love hammy the squirrel. I dont know there is just something about the little twitchy guy that is cute. We had a good time . First we went to Wendy's for dinner. Austin got an Over the Hedge toy, the turtle, so he took into the movie with him. He was such a little gentleman on our "date" too. They gave me sweet tea at Wendy's so he was nice and took it back up to get me unsweetened tea. I don't know how anybody can drink that sweet stuff. One sip will turn your teeth rotten I swear. Yuck!!! That is just my opinion.

No comments: