Sunday, January 28, 2007

Back to Work

Well I'm getting caught up with my class work. I need to , one night this week , sit down and put together my "scrapbook" for religion class. That is one of my 7 week classes so I need to get off my butt soon and GIT-R- DONE (as Larry the cable guy would say). I also think I have a test in sociology soon . I better check on that huh? I also need to get started on my diet. Okay well I'm not really dieting just gonna exercise more and cut back back on eating so much. I normally do very good at losing weight that way. I don't deny myself anything, I just don't eat as much. Like if I want chocolate then I would have one piece of good chocolate instead of a bunch of chocolates. That way I don't feel deprived and I don't binge on something later. Please wish me luck. Stationary Bike





No comments: