Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Long Post

Hmm lets see where to start.... Oh yea I went into see the Doctor today and found it will be another week in the brace. UGH!!! I don't think I will be ever free from this thing. He said with where I fractured my wrist the I most likely developed tendonitis and will have to wear the brace for another week . Plus I get to take lots of ibprofen and then come back to see him in 2 weeks. I am now crossing my fingers that I will be free by Labor Day weekend because we are going camping. Please wish me Luck!! Next week, I start back to Macon State College. I have actually missed school or maybe I just want to get through it and get my nursing degree. Anyways we had a good weekend. Saturday we had some friends over and Chris cooked on the grill. Yummo(as Rachael Ray would say) steaks. I would have Chris marinade steaks and grill them for me then to go to ANY steakhouse. Yes they are that good.. Great food Great company what could be better! Sunday we played lazy in the morning, then went to Macon to walk around the mall for a while. Oh yea we finally got matching dining room chairs for our table. Woo Hoo it only took a year. And one of the best things to happen this week is that my best friend found out she is going to be a Mommy in March. She has been trying for about 3 years and it couldnt have happened for a better person. She is going to be a GREAT Mom!!! I wonder if she is sticking to the I can be there when she gives birth because I went through Labor to well thing??

No comments: